Today I thought I’d do a little Instagram round up of photos I’ve shared over the past week!
I feel like you can’t always write really long captions on Instagram so you don’t always get the back story behind a photo.
- I was feeling mysellllfff. I wanted a new profile picture for my social media accounts (check it ooout) and this was the winner!!
- Over the weekend I bought a new foundation, the Urban Decay Naked Skin, because I had reeeeally gone off my current Estee Lauder foundation! I haven’t tried it yet but I will do a review when I’ve been wearing it for a while.
- What do you do when your boyfriend is taking agesss in the changing rooms? Take an #OOTD picture of course! I had on a white, flowery River Island shirt with khaki Topshop jeans, gold Sainsburys espadrilles and tan Modalu handbag.
- A quick #FWIS picture, showing what I was wearing that day, which is rather embarrassingly almost the same outfit, whoooops! This time I had on a white blouse, also from River Island, the same khaki Topshop jeans and my beige Russell & Bromley loafers.
5. Obviously I had to post a picture of my purchase from my lovely friends Etsy! Lizi sells the loveliest Disney pieces so you should definitely check out her shop if you like Disney!! Of course I purchased Peter Pan themed items, because if you didn’t know, Peter Pan is my favourite Disney movie. I got this lovely framed heart cut out of pictures from the Peter Pan book and a ‘Neverland’ themed tube station postcard. Lizi also blogs which you can find here.
6. Another #OOTD that I wore to work one day last week. It was a slightly chillier morning so I put on one of my favourite jumper cardigans, it’s sooooo comfy, over a white short sleeved shirt and black jeans.
7. A simple picture but it says a lot. I like to live by this mantra. Always work hard and always stay humble. Simples!
8. Lastly, I picked up this cuuuuttttteee plaque from Primark, bargain at £2.50!!! One of my favourite Walt Disney quotes so of course I couldn’t resist it.
That’s all for my Instagram Catch Up, no doubt I’ll do another one in the future, so keep your eyes peeeeeled!!