Fancy learning a little more about me?!
For ages I’ve been wanting to do a little post telling you more about me so here it is!! In the artful way of a list…
Well THIS ^^ is me.
- My full name is Alice Rebecca Wright
- I was born April 10th 1997 in the wonderful county of Essex, Harlow to be exact, but let’s not go into that!!
- I am one of 9, yes NINE! 6 sisters and 2 brothers, with my oldest sibling being 40 (she’ll kill me for saying that) and my youngest being only 13.
- Due to the fact I have so many older sisters, I have 4 nephews and 7 nieces, ranging from 19 years old to less than a year!
- I have grown up with my niece Kelsie as there is only 11 days between us. I really do see her as more of a sister than a niece though. I can honestly say that I don’t know what I would do without her in my life.
- I have always lived in Essex, so am an Essex girl, born and bred!! I lived in Harlow until my 1st birthday then moved to a cute little village near Stansted (not going to be exact because you know, weirdos and all that)
- I was born with a chronic illness, a liver disease called Alpha 1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, which I’m not going to go into, but the long and short is that it effects my liver and lungs, meaning I can’t drink or smoke.
- I currently work full time for my dads structural steel company as his PA, I have worked there for just over a year, since July 2015
- Alongside studying Business Management and Finance at university part time – I only started this September (2016) and have 5 years to go
- I took up blogging because I always loved writing and creating so it seemed like the right thing to do.
- I also used to have a Youtube channel when I was 15/16 where I made fashiony/lifey videos for a while. However I then got embarrassed when people found it that I didn’t want to, so I deleted all traces of it! Slyly wish I didn’t now so I could have watched the videos again!!
- I’m an avid nail bitter which I’m trying my hardest to stop!! In fact my nails are the longest I’ve ever seen them at the moment.
- I’m also an avid chewing gum eater. I will never not have a piece of gum in my mouth unless I’m sleeping or I’m eating something else!!
- I have had the same best friend for seven years now, Jenni, who I met on my induction day for secondary school, the rest is history! She’s been with me through so many ups and downs and I can honestly say we will be friends forever and my children will be calling her Auntie!!
- My boyfriend George and I have been together since 2011. It was two days before my 14th birthday when we got together and we’ve been together ever since.
- I have a weird obsession with mugs and wish I could buy every mug I’ve seen and loved but we just don’t have the space, waahhh
- There are three things in life I’m obsessed with: Disney (OBVVVSSS), Dalmatians and Elephants!!!
That’s all the facts I can think of right now!
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me! What are some facts about you?!