Afternoon! Today I thought I’d do the Get To Know Me tag as it’s a great way for you to find out more about me!
As usual I found this tag on Elizabeth’s so make sure you go see her answers!
1. What is your middle name?
Rebecca. Fun fact: I STILL forget sometimes whether it’s two B’s or two C’s woops!
2. What was your favourite subject in high school?
Probably History as I loved my teacher and got on so well with him that there was never a dull moment in the lesson!
3. What is your favourite drink?
Ready for a boring answer?… Water.. Yep I know, but I genuinely love it! I also love Green Tea, I have a least 5 cups a day.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I love Ellie Goulding and anything she releases, with her most recent single being ‘On My Mind’, also I’m loving a bit of Drake at the moment.
5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
I like the names Alfie, Oliver and Teddy for a boy then Francesca, Alexis and India for a girl… not that I’ve really thought about it haha.
6. Have you participated in any sports?
I used to play various sports, such as football, hockey, netball and athletics, however now I just go to the gym.
7. What is your favourite book?
I loved The Hunger Game series, I cried when I finished them because I became so attached to them.
8. What is your favourite colour?
9. What is your favourite animal?
Elephants and dogs.
10. What is your favourite perfume?
I have a couple of favourites, Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, Calvin Klein Shock and Paco Robanne Lady Million.
11. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas without a doubt!
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
Well I had a pretty good childhood, but nothing is ever perfect so I’d give it a strong 8.
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I’ve been to France and Jersey more times than I can recall, Barcelona, Portugal, Belgium and Lapland – where I met the real Father Christmas!
14. Do you speak any different languages?
Embarrassingly not! I’d love to learn French, Spanish and German.
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yep! I’m one of 9! With the oldest being 39 and the youngest being 12.
16. What is your favourite store?
Well of course the Disney Store, but also River Island is my go to store for clothes currently. Also I love a bit of VS Pink but have only ever bought one thing from there.
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
This is a hard one! There is the loveliest Chinese restaurant by my house that I’ve been going to for years which I love, although I am a sucker for a Nando’s, my boyfriend and I always go there.
18. Did you like school?
I loved school up until Year 11, then I hated it.
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
The SacconeJolys, MegSays, Ellie Steadman and sunbeamsjess, especially her vlogs.
20. What is your favourite film?
Oh god I have loads! Just to name a few:
Many Disney films of course, such as Peter Pan, Frozen, Beauty and The Beast, as well as, Peter Pan (real life one), She’s The Man, White Chicks, The Proposal, Water For Elephants and The Holiday.
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Sadly I have to admit that I love reality tv shows, especially Geordie Shore! I was also obsessed with Jane The Virgin when it was on TV and I cannot wait for it to be back on.
22. PC or Mac?
Mac. Although the bloody thing has broken on me after 5 years.
23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5s in Gold.
24. How tall are you?
Just under 5’5, although for ease I just say 5’5.
25. Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately not at the moment but I have had horses and dogs in the past.
That’s all for today’s post, I hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about me!
Don’t forget to follow my Instagram and Twitter to stay updated with me throughout the week.